About the Website
Welcome to www.fieldcrew.com (the 'Website').The Website allows you to browse services provided by FieldCrew (the 'Services').
The Website is operated by FieldCrew Pty Ltd ACN 631 163 865 (‘FieldCrew’) . Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Services, is provided by FieldCrew. Please read these terms and conditions (the 'Terms') carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of our Services, immediately.
Fieldcrew reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When we update the Terms, we will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of the updates. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Services and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the Services are owned or controlled by FieldCrew.
FieldCrew retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related Services. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
- business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- aright to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
- a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process), to you.
You may not, without the prior written permission of FieldCrew and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Services or third party Services for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms.
Third Party Websites
This website may provide links to external sites which are outside the control of FieldCrew and users must make their own decisions in relation to the accuracy, reliability and correctness of any information on those sites. FieldCrew does not endorse any provider of products or services and makes no representations or warranties in regard to any content of any third-party website and do not accept any liability in relation to any use or reliance on any information contained on any third-party website.
While care has been taken to ensure that information contained in this website is true and correct at the time of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of this information. FieldCrew gives no warranty or assurance and makes no representation as to the accuracy of any information or advice contained on this Website nor its suitability for your intended use.
Subject to any terms implied by law, which cannot be excluded, FieldCrew, its related entities and Agents disclaim all and any liability, guarantees, undertakings or warranties, express or implied and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms.
Use of the Website and the Services is at your own risk. Everything on the Website and the Services is provided to you "as is" and "as available" without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors and licensors of Fieldcrew make any express or implied representation or warranty about the Services or any products or Services (including the products or Services of FieldCrew referred to on the Website, including (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the Services, or any of its Services related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, or any of the Services of FieldCrew; and
- the Services or operation in respect to links which are provided for your convenience.
Limitation of Liability
FieldCrew total liability arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence),in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the resupply of the Services to you.
You expressly understand and agree that FieldCrew, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
You agree to indemnify Fieldcrew, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
- all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage(including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with the Website;
- any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so.
The Services offered by FieldCrew is intended to be viewed by residents of Australia. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Website, you agree that the exclusive venue for resolving any dispute shall be in the courts of Queensland, Australia.
Independent Legal Advice
The information provided on this website is general information only and is not to be interpreted as advice. Before making any decision or acting on any information we recommend you obtain independent legal advice.
If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, that part shall be severed and the rest of the Terms shall remain in force.